Technical Policy Committee
4.2.1. The ADPNet Technical Policy Committee (TPC)
- The ADPNet Technical Policy Committee (TPC) shall periodically review the ADPNet capacity and technical specifications and prepare recommendations on issues having to do with hardware and software. The Committee shall consist of members with technical expertise representing the ADPNet Host member organizations as outlined in Attachment 3: ADPNet Membership Model (2016). The chairman of the Steering Committee shall a ppoint the Committee Members from the staff of Host Members to serve an annual term, and Committee members may be reappointed to subsequent annual terms. The Steering Committee chairman shall be an ex officio member of the Technical Policy Committee.
- — ADPNet Governance Policy (as revised September 10, 2018)
Technical Policy Committee Conference Call
- Next Upcoming: TBA
- Most Recent: November 29, 2018
- 3-Oct-2018: Mark Jordan presentation on LOCKSS-o-Matic. Tobin Cataldo and Aaron Trehub attended the presentation and Q&A on behalf of ADPNet.
- 12-Sep-2018: Anthony Leroy demo of SAFEnet PLN Monitor dashboard project.